Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
Why Our Pub is Great
Previously known as the Crofters Arms, our pub has an interesting past. The former building was replaced in the 1930s when it was renamed the Jolly Crofters. In 1958, the pub became the site for rescue crews and media following a plane crash on Winter Hill close to the Jolly Crofters.
Over many decades Ye Jolly Crofters has been at the heart of the community, offering a warm and friendly welcome to all its guests. Enjoy hearty pub classics, grills and burgers, as well as a great selection of drinks. Offer nights give you the opportunity to eat your favourite foods at a price that will leave you with a smile on your face!
There is a wealth of history in the surrounding area and we are perfectly positioned for many nearby walks. Ye Jolly Crofters is also a great place for a spot of lunch before you visit Middlebrook Shopping Park.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus